Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Peppermint Press Pty Ltd. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before making a purchase, as placing an order or making a purchase with us is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all prices shown include GST. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
- Full payment is required before any design or production work will commence on your order unless agreed to otherwise.
- We highly recommend purchasing a sample pack available on our website. The pack includes a variety of pieces from a chosen collection with a focus on showing off examples of finish and stock. If you would like to see particular samples please include the details in your order notes and we will include what we can.
- Samples are subject to availability. Please get in touch with us before ordering if there is a particular option or colour you require.
- Please keep in mind that screen and printed colour can vary considerably due to the way monitors and displays reproduce colour, so a sample pack is essential if you are particular about the colour of the card or ink you would like for your options.
We want to make our ordering process as easy as possible for you. Please keep in mind that any delays in providing us with information or communicating about your order may result in timeframes being extended.
Please ensure you order at least 10-20 spare invitation suites on top of the number of invitations you believe you need, to allow for last minute guest additions and keepsakes. We cannot add to your order once approved for production and additional pieces will be charged as a new order as per the required amount.
- Once you have chosen the stationery pieces you would like, add them to your cart and checkout.
- After checkout, we will be in touch with you shortly via the email used at checkout (within 10 minutes) to collect the details to design your pieces in a questionnaire. Please check your spam or junk folder for our email if you haven't received it after this time.
- After providing your details in the questionnaire we will begin the design process and send you your first version to review within 3 business days. This is a proof PDF sent via email.
- If you require any further revisions to be made to your wording or colours, please provide these changes back to us via email and we will make the changes and provide you with another proof.
- Once you approve your order for production and have provided all required information necessary for printing, we will prepare your files and organise your work to be printed and ordered for production.
- When production is completed and your printed work is ready, we will check this over and then package it up to be shipped to you. You will receive the tracking details via a separate email.
- Your order will arrive unassembled, ready for you to put together and mail out to your guests.
- Your purchase includes your initial proof plus two rounds of changes to your wording or colours. We find that many clients are able to have their design confirmed after one round of amendments.
- Please ensure that you provide us with the correct spelling, times and dates for your events as this is what will be used to create your first version and further revisions may delay your order.
- Changes to layouts, fonts and design elements such as illustrations cannot be changed unless agreed to prior to placing your order.
- Additional rounds of changes if required may incur charges at $80 per hour for design fees to make changes.
Addressing and Guest Data
When ordering guest addressing, place cards, seating charts, or any other item that requires you to provide your guest details, we require that you provide the information in a spreadsheet in the format provided on our templates page available at the link below:
- Please check your guest addresses thoroughly for completeness and accuracy as we will not check these or make any changes to your data once provided to ensure it is printed exactly as you would like.
- We aim to have your order sent to you as fast as possible. Due to the nature of our business, the turnaround times are heavily dependent on your communication with us to ensure we are able to proceed with your order in a timely manner. Replying to us with your changes and consolidating them into one email will greatly help us to get your order to you ASAP.
- As a guide, invitation suite orders expect to be completed within 2 - 3 weeks depending on the print method chosen. Allow more time for letterpress and foil printing.
- Orders for on the day items (such as signage, menus, place cards or any item you require on the day of your event) must be ordered at least 5 weeks prior to your event (or the day you require your order delivered, whichever is earliest).
- On the day items must be approved for production at least three weeks prior to your event (or the day you require your order delivered, whichever is earliest). If your order is sent for production after this date, then a 30% rush fee may apply.
- Once you have provided your event details, you will receive your first proof via email within three business days to review.
- Revisions are typically returned within two business days from the time the changes are communicated to us.
- It is your responsibility to communicate any changes promptly to us, particularly for on the day pieces as deadlines have a habit of creeping up quickly.
- Your order will not be placed into production until all of your pieces have been approved for print and you have supplied all necessary wording and documentation e.g. guest names and addresses for envelope printing.
- Production timeframes will vary depending on your chosen print method and the items in your order.
- Once your order has been approved, digital printing takes 5-10 business days plus shipping.
- Once your order has been approved, letterpress, foil and wax seals take 10-15 business days plus shipping.
- Where your order contains items of different production times, your order will not be shipped til all items have been produced and are ready for shipment.
Orders delivered within Australia have complimentary shipping and paid Express options. Express options are sent with Australia Post.
International orders over $1000 and sample packs ship free.
We will always work hard to have your order shipped within the timeframes mentioned, however during peak times these may be extended or delayed slightly.
All orders are shipped either by Australia Post or Sendle, partnering with international agents where applicable such as USPS or DHL.
On international shipments, it is the responsibility of the client to pay any and all customs and duties charges applicable in the country your order is being shipped to from Australia.
Estimated Shipping Times - Australia
Sydney and Greater Sydney Area: 2 business days
Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide: 3 - 4 business days
Brisbane: 4 - 6 business days
Perth: 6 - 11 business days
Express deliveries are 1 - 2 business days.
International Shipping Estimates
Delivery times can vary depending on where your order is being delivered to. The following timelines below can be used as a guide, but we recommend checking with Australia Post for their latest estimates.
Complimentary International and International Standard Shipping: 7 - 14 business days
International Expedited: 5 - 10 business days
International Express: 4 - 6 business days
Please note that due to COVID-19 carriers and shipping services worldwide have been experiencing delays and that the above timeframes are a guide.
Errors and Proofing
- By providing your signed and completed production approval you are signing off that your order will be produced exactly as it appears within your proof PDF.
- Peppermint Press will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions that were approved for production by the client.
- Should the final printed item not match the proof you approved, we will reprint the affected piece/s with the mistake rectified at no additional cost.
Returns and Cancellations
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason prior to completing your questionnaire or providing us with your details to design your order, we will refund you minus a 5% fee for our costs and time involved.
- If you have completed your questionnaire or provided us the details to start designing your order, we will refund 50% of the total order value if you need to cancel your order.
- Once you have approved your order for production we are no longer able to refund or return your order for any reason.
- Once you have received your order, if you have any questions or issues, please let us know at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Lost or Damaged Items
- All orders are sent with an authority to leave, so please ensure that you or someone you trust is at the requested delivery address to receive your order.
- Peppermint Press will not be held responsible for any damages or loss to your package during shipping.
- We cannot guarantee availability for all paper, card or envelope options featured on our website at the time of your order. Should some part of your order be unavailable for whatever reason we will suggest a suitable alternative or let you know when these are expected to become available if you wish to wait.
- Peppermint Press owns all artwork and copyright relating to your order. The client may not redistribute or reproduce part or all of any artwork or designs supplied to the client in any form.
- Working files of any kind or nature will not be provided under any circumstance unless agreed to prior to your order being placed.
Fonts and Typefaces
- As we have spent a considerable amount of time researching and selecting fonts, as well as investing in commercial licenses for these to make your stationery possible, we will not disclose the name of these under any circumstance.
Marketing and Social Media
- We reserve the right to post photography, images or mock ups of work we have created for you on any marketing channel including our website, printed media or other digital format (e.g. social media). If you do not want your stationery to be used in this way please let us know once you have placed your order.